Pitch Night is a monthly event that provides startup organizations an opportunity to practice their 5-minute pitch and receive feedback from the audience. Come meet your fellow startup community, experience a pitch firsthand, and offer your valuable insights. Free food, beer, and wine. Always a great time.
To RSVP for the next event, visit our Facebook events page or Meetup group.
If you’re interested in presenting at a Pitch Night event, fill out the form below.*
*See requirements below form.
*Basic requirements to pitch:
- Attend a Pitch Night.
- Create your pitch and presentation materials (PDF, PowerPoint, or Google Slides only).
- Attend a Pitch Practice Session. This will be scheduled at least one month in advance of your scheduled Pitch Night by the Pitch Nigh Committee after the request form has been received and reviewed.
- Incorporate feedback from the Pitch Practice Session and make adjustments to your pitch deck and presentation.
- Submit your updated pitch deck (PDF, PowerPoint, or Google Slides only), and a video of you presenting the pitch by specified deadline provided at Pitch Practice (usually two-weeks prior to scheduled Pitch Night). The committee will review your presentation and materials and provide feedback for any further adjustments.
- Submit your final presentation deck (PDF, PowerPoint, or Google Slides only) by designated deadline (usually 2-3 days prior to scheduled Pitch Night).
Please consider these requirements and deadlines prior to submitting your request to pitch. Also, note that we typically schedule pitches 2-3 months in advance due to this schedule and demand.